Revision as of 18:39, 20 September 2010 by Leeann
To get to this page, log into your FillZ account, then click on Settings then Note Shortcuts
'Note Shortcuts' is a feature that allows you to save pre-fabricated notes in FillZ for later use. To use this feature, please follow the instructions below:
- In your FillZ account, click "Setting" -> "Note Shortcuts."
- Enter your shortcut name and the text for the note and click "Save."
- To use your short cuts, click "Condition & Price" and search for the item you wish to edit.
- In the item list, click on the note area. An insert menu will pop up. Your shortcut names will show up in the insert menu.
- Click on a name and the full text of the shortcut will be inserted in the note field.
- Click anywhere other than the note area and the insert menu will disappear.
- You can also use "Note Shortcuts" on the "Single Items" page when you are entering items.
- If you no longer have use for the notes, just click on the http://w4.fillz.com/trash.png icon and the icon will be trashed.
|Back to Guide|