Click HERE to see our recent Announcement in regards to Pricing Data.
FillZ offers the most flexible and dynamic pricing features in the industry. In order to help sellers re-price inventories effectively, we offer 3 levels of service to meet the various needs of media sellers: Standard, Premium, and, Custom (for those sellers who are looking for that extra competitive edge).
All new accounts are set to the Standard Service package by default. If you would like to be enrolled in either Premium or Custom Service (so we use fresher pricing data and automatically run your pricing script), please contact us.
FillZ offers pricing data from AbeBooks, Play and Amazon. Amazon will consider the lowest 20 prices (sorted by Landed Price) for each Condition (New/Used/Collectible) and place them into groupings. Each grouping will represent a different combination of qualifiers (Condition, SubCondition, Fulfillment Channel, Ships Domestically, Shipping Time, Seller Positive Feedback Rating). If multiple sellers have listings that share the lowest landed price for a group, the listing from the seller with the highest feedback count is returned. FillZ will retrieve all of the available results.
There are three steps to re-pricing:
- Downloading fresh pricing data to compare against. This differs depending on your FillZ account type.
- Running a pricing script to apply your business rules. Typically this only takes a couple of minutes.
- Exporting price changes to marketplaces. On average, pricing changes are exported to marketplaces within 15 minutes.
Need help creating your own script? Click here.
You can do much more than just reprice your inventory with a customized script. Scripts can be used to segment your inventory to exclude particular types of listings from specific markets. This type of Script is called a Filter Script.
In addition to the Standard Suite of scripts, we also offer fully customizable re-pricing strategies. If you require a re-pricing strategy not offered through our Wiki, please contact our Support team with your requirements and we will tell you if we can develop a customized script. Please read through the Questions to Consider section before sending us your requirements).
From the data we receive from Amazon, you can use any of the following values in your rules:
- MSRP/List Price
- % Rating range (98-100%, 95-97%, 90-94%, 80-89%, 70-79%, less than 70%, Just Launched)
- Feedback number (this is your LIFETIME feedback number)
- Item price
- Shipping price
- Landed price
- Buy box price, both new and used
- Total number of offers for a product
- Number of like offers
- Trade-in Value
- Shipping time (typically 0-2 days, other values can be 3-7 days, 8-13 days, over 14 days)
- isDomestic (does the item ship from the same country as the marketplace?)
- Fulfillment channel (FBA/FBM)
- Item condition class(New, Used, Collectible)
- Item sub-condition (Like New, Very Good, etc.)
How to Run Your Script
Please click here for step-by-step instructions.
Notes About Standard Automated Re-pricing for eBay
Re-pricing can be automated for eBay. This can be enabled on the eBay Settings page in FillZ (Click "Settings" -> "Marketplaces" -> "Configuration for eBay" to get to the eBay Settings page) under the Other eBay Link Settings section.
Some things to watch out for:
- If you have enabled the auto re-pricer but do not have a script in your account, your listings will not be exported to eBay.
- You can disable this feature until you have a script to run on eBay.
- Changing the script or changes in competitive pricing will not cause existing items to be repriced.
- You have to do 1-Click Re-Pricing to reprice existing items, only new/updated listings will have the script applied automatically.
- Suspend exports before you modify your script, and unsuspend after it is tested.
If you have a Premium FillZ Account, please note that eBay is the only marketplace that we won't export to until the script has run. For other marketplaces, it is possible that your items will be exported before the script is applied. Please be sure that you set appropriate base prices!