FillZ offers Live Chat support between the hours of 8:00am and 12:00pm PST, Monday to Friday.
Instructions for downloading and installing the required software follows:
- We recommend that you register an account with gmail [go to https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageAccount]. We found this registration server to be more reliable than the default server.
- Follow these steps to get started:
- In a web browser, go to https://www.google.com/accounts/ManageAccount and sign up (Click on the "Create an account now" link on the right sidebar).
- Download the client from http://www.oldapps.com/pidgin.php?old_pidgin=56 (Click on the Download link and then click on the appropriate link for your operating system).
- Start the client (After the download is complete, doubleclick on the application/icon that appears on your desktop, or wherever the application was saved).
- Click on "Accounts."
- Click on "Add."
- Choose the "XMPP" protocol from the drop-down.
- Enter gmail.com as the Domain.
- The "Resource" field describes the computer (ie: home, work, laptop, etc).
- Enter the username you chose previously (when you registered on gmail) in the Screenname field.
- Enter the password you chose.
- If there is a box that says "Create this new account on the server", check it.
- Click "Save"
- To add the chat room:
- Go to the Buddies->Add Chat menu selection.
- Enter fillz as the Room (no password is required).
- Enter chat.fillz.com as the Server.
- Click "Add."
- Double click on the chat room in your buddy list.
- The chat room should come up, and Customer Support will be available to answer your questions.
Please note: The main window is public. If you wish to chat privately with Customer Support, you will need to double-click on "FillZ CS." A new dialogue tab will appear at the top of your screen.
- If you use a Mac, we recommend Adium as a chat client.
- We encourage sellers to use the "Contact Us" link at the footer of FillZ web pages. We are able to provide faster and more efficient service when you use the ticketing system.
- If you are unable to login to your account, please contact us using firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other FillZ contact email addresses:
- email@example.com -> For all of your billing questions.
- firstname.lastname@example.org -> If you cannot log in to submit a ticket.