If you were an AbeBooks seller prior to joining FillZ, please contact AbeBooks to notify them that you will be using FillZ as your inventory management program.
1. Click "Configuration for AbeBooks".
2. Enter your AbeBooks Seller ID, the email address you use to access your AbeBooks account and your password. Click Save & Verify. If you receive an error message, please review your AbeBooks account information.
3. Enter a value for the Order Retrieval interval. 1 hour is the minimum and 4 hours is the default. We will retrieve your orders according to the time-frame you specify. Please note: It takes at least 1 hour to retrieve new orders from your marketplaces, adjust the quantities and export changes to other venues.
4. The file format should remain as "UIEE".
5. Click "Save".
Suspend Exports: You can check this box if you do NOT want FillZ to make any changes to this marketplace for you. This will prevent us from sending any exports (new listings, updates, de-lists, etc.) to the marketplace.
Deletes Only: You can check this box if you do NOT want FillZ to list any items to this marketplace but to send deletes only. FillZ will only send a delete to the marketplaces when the item is sold. If there is a quantity of more than 1 for an item, and 1 copy of that item is sold, we won't send anything to the marketplaces. If the quantity drops to "0" we will send the delete file to remove that item from AbeBooks. We will also not send additions/updates to the marketplaces if the "Send deletes only" box is marked.
Append venue-specific text to item note: Anything that you add to this field will appear in your "Notes/Description" field on this market only.
Enable auto-confirmation on marketplace (when order moved to'In-Process'):? This allows you to confirm an order when it is moved to "In-Process", in order to meet marketplace confirmation deadlines.
Skip sending binding/media type?: If you check this box, we will not send the binding/media data for your items to Abebooks. Abebooks will then use the information from their own catalog to fill in this information for your listings.
Increase items to marketplace minimum price ($1.00) if item is at least $X.XX: You can set this value up to $.99. This would mean that anything marked in your inventory at a $.99 would increase to $1.00 when exported to AbeBooks. Anything under $.99 would not be uploaded to this market. Most sellers retain the $0.00 default.
Last Step: Activate
1. Click "Marketplaces".
2. Click"Activate" under Configuration for AbeBooks.
3. Confirm "Activation and Purge".
4. FillZ will purge your listings on the marketplace and automatically re-send your complete FillZ inventory. Any items added that are not present in your FillZ inventory will be deleted from the Marketplace.
For more information on FillZ' integration with AbeBooks, please click here.