Seller Engine Plus
FillZ To SellerEnginePlus:
Please use the instructions below to export your inventory from FillZ to SellerEnginePlus.
Note: You will need to save a Settings File to your computer by right-clicking on the link below and clicking on "Save Link As...". You will want to save this file in the directory C:\Program Files\SellerEngine Plus\db\layout
This file must be saved before you can import your inventory into SellerEnginePlus:
NEW! Settings File
- Once you have saved the file, you may proceed with the import:
- Log on to your FillZ account and click "Export".
- Under the "Manual Export - Inventory" header, choose "SellerEngine" from the 'Format' drop-down menu and Save.
- In SellerEnginePlus, click on "Import" in the top toolbar.
- Choose "Import From File" and Browse your computer for the inventory file you exported from your FillZ account.
- Choose "Custom" and click "Next".
- SellerEnginePlus will ask if you want to automatically match column names. Click "No".
- Click the "Load Pattern" button.
- Choose the Settings File you downloaded before you began your import and click "Open" .
- Click "Finish".
SellerEnginePlus To FillZ:
Please use the instructions below to export your inventory from SellerEnginePlus to FillZ:
- Open your SellerEnginePlus program.
- Click "Export" in the top tool bar and choose "Export to FillZ".
- Create a name and location for the file and click "Save".
- Enter your FillZ username.
- Click "OK."
- Log on to your FillZ account and click "Import" on the "Start" page.
- Select "UIEE" as your format from the drop-down menu.
- Browse to the file location where you saved your file.
- Choose a method to upload your file('Test Only', 'Add/Modify/Delete', or 'Purge and Replace').
You should receive an Import Report indicating any changes made to your FillZ inventory.
For more information visit Seller Engine.
- If you are using SE Plus, please use the quantity field to manage inactive items, rather than un-checking the "Make Active" box in the listings, as SE Plus will re-activate these items if you send updates for these items to FillZ.