Search For Listings in FillZ
How to Search For Listings in FillZ
To look up listings, log into your FillZ account and click on "Inventory." This takes you to the Inventory Browse page.
- To look up an item on this page, fill in one of the empty search boxes under SKU, ISBN/UPC, Title, Qty, Notes, Price, or Location, and then either hit enter on your keyboard, or click the Filter button on the screen.
Uses of Browse Page
- On this page you can review your active inventory items, search for items, and get to the edit page if you wish to update an item. The "Total Items:" figure at the top of the page signifies your total number of active listings.
Features of Browse
- By Default this page is sorted by SKU, and you can only see inventory that is in stock (has a quantity greater than 0). You can change this to Open-Date, or Last-Modified in either ascending or descending order (these options can be found at the bottom of the page).
- You can click on Condition, Price or Location to view your inventory sorted by these fields.
- You are able to view up to 200 items per page (use the drop down arrow to modify the number of listings you wish to view).
- You can batch-delete items by clicking "Set Checkboxes" and clicking "Delete."
- You can click on the SKU of any item listed here and you will be directed to a detailed listing page for that item where you can edit the item if necessary. Please remember to click "Update" to save any changes that you make on the Edit Page.
- You can also view your Market Specific Prices if you select the marketplace name from the "Market Price" list on the right hand side of the screen.
- To search for an item that is out of stock (it was in FillZ but sold), you will need to make a change to the page before doing the search. If you go to the Inventory page in your FillZ account you will see that the quantity field is automatically filled in with >0. If you are looking to see if an item is in FillZ but out of stock, you will need to change the data in the quantity field when performing a search in FillZ to =0. Then when you search by SKU, or ISBN/ASIN/UPC, you will find your inactive item.
Please Note: We are working on improving the search capabilities of this page.
Searching for a Title
Here are some examples of different ways to do searches on the Browse page using keywords. The example is based on the keywords "Art" and "History":
- To search for the exact string Art History, search for:
- "Art History"
- To search for something that may contain either Art or History, search for:
- Art History
- To search for something that must contain "Art" and "History", but not necessarily beside each other, search for:
- +Art +History
- To search for something that must contain Art, and MUST NOT contain history, search for:
- +Art -History
|Back to How To's Page|