- Most third-party postage providers are web-based applications that allow sellers to print postage-marked shipping labels.
- We provide solid integration with Endicia DAZzle and Stamps.com.
Configuring Postage Settings:
You can configure your Postage Settings if you have access to an Endicia Premium (using DAZzle) or a Stamps.com account. To begin, log into your FillZ account and click on Settings. Scroll down the page to the Postage section.
- Layout file path field will be overridden with what you have configured in your DAZzle software.
- Max weight to auto-upgrade to First Class - Fill in a weight if you would like to limit shipments that are sent first class
- Delivery Confirmation - You can have this set to "Only for Priority" or for All orders. If you set it to All orders you can use the Minimum order total for non-Priority Delivery Confirm field on the line below to limit order amounts that get delivery confirmation, if you don't want it on for all orders. Note: If you're using Stamps.com, tracking is required for all packages.
- Default weight - If FillZ can't provide a weight for an item, or you have global weight estimates turned off and you haven't provided your own weights, then you can set the default weight that we will display. We recommend you fill this in with a zero if FillZ is providing weights so it will be easy to know if we are unable to find the weight for an item.
- Do not use global weight estimates - FillZ will automatically download weights for items from Amazon and pad them by 10% to help cover shipping materials. If you don't want us to provide this data, check this box.
- Default Priority to Flat Rate - Check this box if you would like to default priority to flat rate shipping.
- Estimate postage from Zip code - If you fill your Zip code into this box, FillZ will be able to estimate the cost of shipping your orders to the buyers using different postage methods so you can easily decide how to ship your orders. This data comes from USPS.
- Maximum postage batch size (number of orders) - By default the postage will only show 25 orders. This is what happens if you do not fill a number into this field. If you have a large volume of sales and would like to print postage for more orders at a time, you can change this number. The maximum number you can enter into this field is 400.
Select your postage system from the list below.
|Back to Guide|