To get to the Market Status page, log into your FillZ account and click on Start then Market Status
- The Market Status page provides a summary of Marketplace activity.
- You can review the following information:
- When FillZ last checked for orders for each Marketplace.
- The communication status between FillZ and the Marketplaces. If you see "Error" in the status field, please verify that the correct information (username and password) was saved on the configuration page for the Marketplace (Settings->Marketplaces).
- The status of your inventory exports. Any items added, modified or deleted will be exported to your Marketplaces and will show up in the summary counts. You will also be able to check when the last export was sent to each Marketplace.
- You can click on the export file names to see a detailed export report.
|Back to Guide|