- Must have separate accounts for Amazon UK and Amazon.
- Must use a different email address for each Amazon you sell on.
- Must have a UK bank account. We are currently referring a company called "World First" to assist sellers in setting up a proxy accout. For more information, please click here.
- If you have your "International Shipping" Flag set to "No" for your listings, you will want to enable "Always send items, regardless of international flag?".
Configuring and Activating Amazon.co.uk in FillZ
For instructions on configuring and activating Amazon.co.uk in FillZ, please click here.
- AmazonUK does not permit "New" listings to be created for media products published by a publisher outside of the UK if there is a UK publisher with exclusive rights for UK publication. These listings will be rejected by AmazonUK. Sellers can list such items as "Used" or "Collectible" and they will be accepted.
- Charge When Ship