|How To Register:
- The total shown in FillZ for a TextbookX order already has the marketplace's commission taken out.
- Create a free buyer account, by clicking here
- Click here for more information on becoming a TextbookX marketplace seller
You will need to send an email to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org to request an FTP account. This is required to allow FillZ to communicate with TextbookX.
- TextbookX requires order confirmation, and therefore we have automatic confirmation enabled for this market.
- TextbookX requires a tracking number to confirm orders. If you don't have tracking information available, please put "SELLER" as the tracking value. This will be translated to the buyer as "See seller for tracking information" and will enable you to confirm orders on TextbookX without providing actual tracking info.
- TextbookX supports two different shipping methods:
- MM (Media Mail), which is usually referred to as "economy" on their website, is expected to have a delivery timeframe of 4-14 business days.
- PM (Priority mail), which is usually referred to as "standard" on their website, is their faster shipping level is expected to ship in 2-5 days.
- Listings must be priced between $1.00 and $1,000 or they will not be accepted
There are 4 ways you can add tracking information to orders:
- Add tracking information directly to each order by clicking on "Edit" under the Marketplace Order Number (before the order to "Shipped" status).
- Add tracking information using the Batch Move link on the Orders page.
- Import Endicia's output file. For help printing postage, please click here.
- Import Order Confirmations via FTP. For help using FTP, please click here.
This will also allow TextbookX to waive their $0.79 flat fee.
Activating Your TextbookX Settings in FillZ:
- For instructions on configuring and activating TextbookX in FillZ, please click here.