PLAY.com is the UK's favourite entertainment retailer and was founded in 1998 by internet entrepreneurs Richard Goulding and Simon Perrée.
PLAY.com offers a huge selection of DVDs, CDs, games, books, electronics, posters, and clothing and is the UK's third most visited online retailer with more than six million customers in over 30 countries with more than 600 employees.
Integration with FillZ
FillZ sellers can now offer their items for sale on PLAY.com's third-party platform, PlayTrade.
Listing on PlayTrade:
- Sellers must have a "ProTrader" account
- You must have a UK bank account in order to sell on PlayTrade. If you don't have a UK bank account, visit our Partner page to find out more information about how World First can help you set up a European bank account. Click here.
- You can choose to list only in the UK or you can elect to list in the UK (in Pounds) and Europe (in Euros).
To list only in the UK:
- In your Play account:
1. Go to "Account Preferences"
2. Select "Edit Location Details"
3. Click "UK only" as the delivery region.
4. Click "Save Changes".
- In your FillZ account:
1. Go to "Settings"-> "Marketplaces"-> "Configuration for Play"
2. Set "Marketplace accepts prices in" to "British Pounds (£)"
3. Under "Secondary Play.com currency, British Pound (£), should have exchange rate calculated using", select "fixed
conversion" and set the Euros (€) conversion to 0.00.
4. Click "Save".
- Monthly subscription: £19.99
- Commission: 10% per sold item
- Balance Transfers: 5% per transfer
- For more information about PlayTrade fees, click here. you'll want to pay particular attention to the "Discount for ProTraders" section.
- PlayTrade does not charge buyers for shipping. The prices displayed on PlayTrade include delivery charges. Sellers are required to build the cost of shipping into their list prices.
- PlayTrade provides Dispatch guidelines and shipping times based on your dispatch location. Click here to view.
How to Sign Up:
- Before you sign up, please send us an email so your account we can review your account settings.
North American Sellers:
- Contact us and we'll send you a Registration form.
- You will need to provide your Certificate of Incorporation. You can fax this information to PlayTrade's Finance Department:
00352 2648 0985
OR email Tim Tuer at firstname.lastname@example.org with your registration form.
Please read over the PlayTrade Seller FAQ before registering:
- Delta (adds/deletes/updates) files are exported every 1/2 hour to hour
- DVDs, CDs, Books, Games, Electronics and Gadgets (only items that exist in PlayTrade's catalog will be listed)
- Minimum listing fee is £0.98.
- Used items must have an item-note.
- Item descriptions exceeding 1000 characters will be truncated
- Order confirmation is enabled for PlayTrade. You can move your orders to "Shipped" in FillZ and they will automatically update in your PlayTrade account.
PlayTrade Account Manager: Tim Tuer
Telephone: +44 (0) 203 008 2482