Have your own Website?
- Please click here for a list of our requirements if you would like FillZ to interact with your own custom site.
Examples of Custom Markets"
- Here is a list of Custom Markets that some of our existing sellers are currently interacting with through FillZ:
How to Activate a Custom Marketplace:
- To begin activation, please click "Settings" -> "Marketplaces" -> "Configuration for Custom ___".
- Enter your FTP Hostname, FTP User ID and FTP password. If you're unsure of where to obtain this information, please contact the marketplace you are trying to add.
- Choose the appropriate file format that is accepted by the Marketplace.
Please click here for information about the other settings on this page.
- Click "Save".
- To finish the activation, click on "Back to List" under 'My Marketplaces' at the top of the page.
- Click "Activate" under Configuration for Custom___.
- Click "Confirm activate and purge".
- Please click here for important information regarding Custom Markets.
Points to Note:
- We are not able to retrieve orders for most custom marketplaces.
- Hostname must be valid (e.g. ftp.myhostname.com).
- We aren't able to export to multiple directories.
- We include the term "purge" when the file should be treated as a purge.
- Please check with the Custom Markets directly to determine which file formats they accept. We can export files in the following formats only: UIEE, Amazon-tab separated, BookHound and HomeBase 2.X. Most sites accept UIEE and this is the format that we strongly recommend.