To get to the Inventory Input page, log into your FillZ account and click on Inventory then Inventory Input
- On this page you need to set the Location for the items you will be scanning/entering into FillZ. If you don't have a location, you can use anything for location, but you must fill in something in order for the page to work.
- The SKU Prefix is the character(s) you want each SKU to begin with. You can use letters and/or numbers, and must have at least one character in the box. You can also use these characters: - /
- The # of SKU Suffix Digits is the number of digits we will display after the prefixes when creating your SKUs. If you have a large inventory, you will likely want to have a high number entered for the # of suffix digits. Keep in mind that some marketplaces have limitations for how long a SKU can be for them to accept it. FillZ will allow up to 30 digits, but small marketplaces, such as Valore, allow only 15.
- Choose an option from the "For this location, input" drop down:
- New Items (no duplicates) will add new SKUs for unique products being added to the location.
- New Items (always create SKUs) will add new SKUs for every item you enter.
- All Items (re-inventory) - if you have multiple SKUs in this location for each unique product, the product IDs you enter will show you the duplicates and allow you to delete them from this location.
- All Items (re-inventory and resku) -this option is deprecated and will soon be removed.
- Items to Delete - if you only have one SKU in this location for each unique product, the product IDs you enter will be deleted from FillZ for this location.
- You can then Scan or type in ISBNs/Asins/EANs/UPCs into the big white box on the page
- When you have finished entering items, click on "Check Input" to see the possible results of adding the items to your inventory. Be sure to check titles to see if they are correct
- Uncheck any items you don't want to add into your FillZ inventory
- When you are ready to add the items into FillZ, click on "Apply Changes".
Now you are ready to proceed to the Condition & Price page to select conditions, add notes, prices, etc. to the listings so they will be activated and sent to the marketplaces. Items must have prices and conditions or we will not export them. For help using the Condition & Price page, please click here.
|Back to Guide|