How to Add Tracking Information to Orders
There are 4 ways you can add tracking information to orders:
- Add tracking information directly to each order by clicking on "Edit" under the Marketplace Order Number (before completing the order).
- Add tracking information using the Batch Move link on the Orders page.
- Import Endicia's output file. For help printing postage, please click here.
- Import Order Confirmations via FTP. For help using FTP, please click here.
- If selling on TextbookX, this will allow TextbookX to waive their $0.79 flat fee.
Note: For all marketplaces (that FillZ supports tracking for) except for Abebooks, tracking must be added to FillZ BEFORE the order is moved to "Shipped" status, or the tracking information will not be passed to the marketplace. Tracking can be added to FillZ at any time for Abebooks orders.