How to Export Orders
There are two ways to export orders:
#1 - A simple way to export orders is to use the "Orders" page in FillZ. Simply check the boxes beside the orders you wish to export, then select the format you wish to use from the drop down list, and click on "Export Selected".
#2 - For more options when exporting, use the "Start"->"Exports" page, and choose one of the formats and export options below:
Amazon-Tab Separated Best Manifesting - tab separated Endicia Postage Quickbooks IFF Stamps.com Super D - pipe-separated United Parcel Service US Postal Service
- All Data
- All Data (for testing) - choosing this option does not change the export clock
- New Data - any new orders since the last time you exported
- Date Range
- Previous Report
- All in Status (this allows you to select either New, In Process, Shipped, or Cancelled)
- Orders that are in New status will not appear in your export unless you are using the "All in Status" option and select "New" as the status.
- Currently, when exporting a date range the last date the order was moved is what is referenced. For example:
- If you wish to export sales with a date range of December 1, 2006 to December 31, 2006, all the orders in the report will reflect the orders that were last moved in that date range. If an item was sold November 24th but wasn't moved to Shipped until December 3rd, this item will appear in the export report for the month of December.
Sorting in Excel:
- Click on the gray box between 1 and A at the top left corner. This will highlight all of the boxes on the screen.
- Now you can click on "Data" and then "Sort", and then choose the column you would like to sort by. You can also choose whether you would like the data to be arranged in ascending or descending order.
- Once you've made your selections, you just need to click on "OK" and you will see the results.
Back to How To's Page