|To get to the Packing Slip Configuration section, please follow the instructions below:
- After logging in to your FillZ account, click "Settings."
- Scroll down to the header entitled "Packing Slip."
- You can customize your Packing Slips using one of two methods:
- EASY: You can add a simple text message in the box beside "Packing Slip Blurb" and "Packing slip 'From' address". You can also add/change barcodes on the Settings page of your FillZ account by checking a box and selecting a barcode type from the dropdown under the "Misc." header at the bottom of the page. To test a barcode to ensure it works with your scanner, select a barcode on the Settings page, click Save, then print the page and see if you can scan the printed barcode.
- INTERMEDIATE: If you are proficient in HTML, you can upload a customized template using the "Advanced" option under the "Packing Slip Blurb" field. You can use/edit any of the templates below (be sure to use the line item templates also):
If you intend to upload any of the templates above, please follow the instructions below:
- Save the Custom Slip and Custom Slip Line Item templates to your computer.
- Set the Custom Slip files in your account by going to Settings in FIllZ and scrolling down to the Packing Slip section. Click Browse button to locate the two files on your computer. In each case, choose the corresponding file that you previously saved to your computer.
- In Firefox, go to File->Page Setup, go to the Margin & Header/Footer tab. Set all the margins to zero and all the headers and footers to --blank--.
- Please note: You should use Mozilla Firefox as your browser; we can't guarantee that the layouts will work with MSIE.
If you would like to create your own packing slip/line item templates, or modify one of the templates above, you can use the values in the tables below to have FillZ automatically fill in the information from the orders:
|Packing Slip Template
||this displays the shipping method
||date is displayed as yyy-mm-dd hh:mm:ss
||this displays the marketplace name that the order originated from
||this displays the order ID from the marketplace (not necessarily Amazon)
||this displays the FillZ order number
||this displays the payment method FillZ received from the marketplace
||this displays the status of the payment, which may or may not be updated if it changes after FillZ retrieves the order
||this displays the total quantity of items that are in an order.
|these will display shipment details provided by the marketplace
|these will display billing details provided by the marketplace
||this will display any notes the buyer added to their order
||this means that the specified table in the packing slip will be filled in with the information in the line item template. It must be used in a table, or no data will be populated.
|Line Item Template
||this displays your SKU
||this displays the quantity that was ordered for the items in the orders
||this displays the ASIN if there is one
||this displays the UPC if there is one
||this displays the locations of the item(s)
||this displays the condition of the item(s)
||this displays the publisher or maker of the item(s)
||this displays the title of the item(s)
||this displays the binding/media of the item(s)
||this displays the author of the item(s)
||this displays the priceof the item(s)
||this will display up to 100 characters from your item's description
||this will allow up to 255 characters to be displayed from your item's description
- Editing Bar Code Symbology: If necessary, you can change the barcode symbology by editing your barcode image URL.
- We support the following codes: "barcode1," "barcode2," "barcode128", or "barcode39."
- In addition to editing the code, you can also increase the width of the barcode by supplying the URL parameter "width=XXX."
- from <img src='barcode?width=100&text=%id%'/> to <img src='barcode2?width=200&text=%id%'/>
Adding a Logo:
- To add a logo to your packing slip, you must be using a template (either our sample [see above] or your own Custom template).
- Your logo must be hosted and you will want to enter your image URL in the following line:
<img border="0" src="http://example.comcast.net/~example/example.logo.large.24.bmp" width="188" height="96">.
- You can edit the "width" and "height".
Please note: The logo image will likely change the spacing of your packing slip. You may need to modify your measurements to ensure that all data is formatted properly.
Helpful Hint: For instructions to remove the URL from appearing on your packing slips click here.