Create an Order
Create an Order
If you need to manually create an order for your Custom Marketplace or for your Brick and Mortar Store, click "Order" -> "New Order."
On this page fill out all available information in the form. "Order ID" and "Order Date" are generated automatically by FillZ. If you have your own custom Order number you can add it to "Market Order #."
- If you wish to add items from your FillZ Inventory to your order, scroll down the page and use the "Search Inventory" field. You can search by title, SKU, or ISBN/UPC. FillZ automatically adjusts the quantity of the SKU(s) that have been added to the order. For example:
- If you create and save an order with a SKU that has a quantity of 1, FillZ will adjust the quantity of that SKU to 0 in your FillZ inventory.
- We will send the new quantity to the marketplaces, and that SKU will be deleted from your active marketplaces when we send the next
- export to the marketplaces.
Seller & Buyer Notes:
- The "Seller Note" field will allow you to add an internal comment to the order. This note will appear on the order when you view it in the Orders page but will not be available to the customer. The "Buyer Note" field will allow you to add a message to the packing slip for the customer.
- You have the option of adding a tracking number to the order.
- Custom orders do not currently appear in your Monthly statistics under the "Reports" tab.
- If you export an order file to your desktop, Custom Orders will be displayed in the report.
- Currently, confirmation emails are not sent to the customer. We hope to implement this feature in the future.
|Back to Guide|