To get to this page, log into your FillZ account, and click on Start, Import, then Advanced Import.
On this page you can upload (import) your inventory from a file on your computer to your FillZ account.
This page is divided into two sections. One is for updating your inventory, and the other is for performing purges.
Regardless of which section you use, you must start off with these steps:
- Select the format of your file.
- Make sure the appropriate decimal separator for your prices is selected from the drop down (if your prices are in US Dollars, you should select (period), if your prices are in Pounds you may need to select (comma), depending on the data in your import file).
- Click the Browse button to find the file you wish to upload.
If the "Test Only" box is checked, your inventory will not be changed. You will see a status report of what would have been added/modified/purged had your file actually been imported.
If you will be using "Modify quantity of existing items in FillZ", you must select one of these three options:
- Only allow quantities to decrease, replacing existing quantity - This will allow the system to lower the quantity of a SKU in FillZ if the quantity in your file is lower than what is in FillZ. If the quantity in your file is the same as what is in FillZ for a SKU, the quantity will not be changed. If the quantity in your file is higher than what is in FillZ for a SKU, the quantity in FillZ will NOT CHANGE.
- Allow quantities to increase or decrease, replacing existing quantity - This will change the quantity that is in FillZ for a SKU and replace it with the information in the quantity field of your file.
- If you have a SKU in FillZ with the quantity of 2 and you import a file with this box checked and the quantity in the file is 3, the item in FillZ will be changed to 3.
- Add or subtract, adjusting existing quantity - This will adjust the quantity that is in FillZ for a SKU, and make the quantity higher or lower based on your file.
- If you have a SKU in FillZ with an existing quantity of 5 and you import a negative quantity such as -2 for the SKU, that number will be subtracted from the quantity that already exists in FillZ. FillZ will then show a quantity of 3 for the SKU.
- If you have a SKU in FillZ with an existing quantity of 5 and you import a positive quantity such as 3 for the SKU, that amount will be added to the quantity that already exists in FillZ, so FillZ will display a quantity of 8 for the item.
Click on Import to start the upload of your file.
Purge and Replace:
The Purge and Replace button will purge your entire FillZ inventory and replace it with the data in the file you upload.
If you would like to increase the quantity of any items in your FillZ inventory, check the 'Allow quantity increase' option as well as the 'Modify quantity of existing items in FillZ' and 'Allow quantities to increase or decrease, replacing existing quantity'. FillZ will use the quantity that is in your file if it is higher than what exists in FillZ for a SKU.
If you would like to delete more than 25% of your current FillZ inventory, you will need to check the 'Override safety' box.
Click on Purge and Replace to start the process.
- Our import feature will accept files up to 20MB in size. If you have a large file, please use ZIP or Gzip to compress the file before uploading.
|Back to Guide|